Urgent care services that go above and beyond
Suffering from an illness or injury? We can offer help for the flu, sprains & cuts, immediate care for broken bones and many of life’s common mishaps.
Walk-in, call ahead, or schedule online when you need care. And with digital X-rays, labs, and other diagnostic capabilities at all our center, we’ll have you in, diagnosed and treated, and back home before you know it.
If your primary care physician isn’t available, and it’s not serious enough for an ER – our walk-in clinics can be an affordable alternative for same-day healthcare with a broad range of services. If you can’t visit right away, you can also schedule a visit for later.
Plus, we’re more than just urgent care.
We can also help when you’re not under the weather. If you need immunizations or wellness check services, our urgent care locations offer a wide variety of these to fit your needs. Over 50 health tests and screenings are available to help you keep an eye on your health. With our extended hours, you can schedule vaccinations, sports physicals, and preventative screenings at your convenience.
WE TREAT THESE COMMON URGENT CARE NEEDS:
- Auto accident injuries
- Allergy symptoms
- Bladder infections
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; and whooping cough)
- Flu or cold symptoms
- Cuts, bruises, and burns
- Digital X-rays
- Ear and Eye infections
- Ear wax removal (ear lavage)
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Laryngitis (inflamed voice box)
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Motion sickness
- In-house lab tests
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and Styes
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infection
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, and scabies)
- Skin tag or wart removal
- Sore throats and strep throat
- Sprains or fractures (splints, wraps, and/or X-rays)
- Swimmer’s ear
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Yeast infections, Thrush